Sunday, January 26, 2014

Greetings from the Zoo


Today's card is a CAS design using Gorgeous Grunge. Hope your Sunday is going great.  My morning was absolutely c-r-a-z-y!  I got the kids up in plenty of time to get ready for church, but it was like a zoo.  The two little ones didn't cooperate at all, Ava didn't like what I picked out for her to wear and Dalton must of grown last night because the pants I chose for him were too short.  He wanted to wear them anyway and I had to force him to change and then he packed his backpack full of toys to tote along.  He cried when I forced him to only pick two toys and then had to be carried to the car.  Ava ran ahead and  fell so she was crying as well. Then we had to rearrange car seats because I usually have the two little ones sitting side by side so that the other seat can be let down for the older two to sit in the third row.  But today that wasn't going to work,  Ava and Dalton refused to sit close together. We finally made it to church and about half way through the service,  I remembered one thing that I forgot to do.  My stomach started growling so loud that people were turning to look at me as I tried to shrink down in my seat.    How embarrassing!  It is official, I live in a ZOO!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories:  Circle Card Thinlet Die

No comments: