Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello Lovely


Good morning!  We had an early(8am) volleyball game this morning, this is the first time for one of the kids to play volleyball but I think this could be Sadie's sport. She is loving it.  Today I have a Valentine to share, I used some More Amore DSP which came from the clearance rack.  The stamp set is in the called Hello Lovely.  I cut out the Pool Party piece with the On Film Framelit die.  A little punched heart finishes it off.






Breaking News!!!!  Stampin' Up' will soon start to sell alcohol markers!!!  I am very excited about this, I have used other brands and they are perfect for coloring images.  I am so glad that SU listens to their demonstrators and gives us trendy as well as useful products.  The markers are called Blendabilities.  I can't wait!

No comments: