Friday, January 10, 2014

Retro Fresh Birthday


Good morning!  I am starting to work on some Occasions classes, we usually do birthdays first.  I love the new Retro Fresh DSP . I combined banners from three framelit sets, Chalk Talk, Bitty Banners, and the Banners set from Occasions catalog.

I got a lot done yesterday but was exhausted after getting home, dinner done, a couple loads of laundry, and homework done.  I sat down a few minutes before getting the kids ready for bed and fell asleep.  Shelby woke me up at 9:00 and I thought the house sounded unusually quiet, she and Sadie had got the two little ones ready for bed.....bed time snack, teeth brushed, stories read, listened to prayers, and ASLEEP!!!  Now this is not an easy task as it usually involves at least one crying, a little fussing, and several trips out of bed to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water.  I was so proud of them and so THANKFUL for the extra rest.  I love my kiddos!

No comments: