Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Retro Fresh Grunge



Yesterday the kids were out of school so of course they had to be entertained,  Sadie went ice skating with a few friends while Shelby and I went shopping and had lunch.  It was a fun day but couldn't believe how tired I was last night.

I had a Spotlight class scheduled in November using the Gorgeous Grunge set but with all the family illnesses had to reschedule it.  I am also offering the class as a kit in the mail, I will post the details after I post the three projects.

Recipe:

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla card stock; Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories:  Starburst Framelit dies, Word Window punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit die

No comments: