Friday, July 29, 2016

Christmas Shaker Card

 
 
 

Today I have a Christmas shaker card to share.  I have done a few shaker cards in the past but didn't like how they turned out mostly because the shaking parts would stick to the Stampin' dimensionals but since we now have Foam Adhesive Strips I gave it a try. Super easy, looks good, and shakes!  I used a packet of the Silica Gel pieces that come in some of our packaging for the snow, I love when can repurpose something.  My kids think I carry our "save the Earth" campaign too far at home but I am passionate about it and feel obligated to do something with my Biology/Chemistry degree besides hang my diploma on the wall. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

I love the idea of using the silica gel for the shaker cards! You just saved more of the planet by sharing this idea! I also have not been a fan of shaker cards but will try the new foam strips😉 Thanks for sharing!