Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Joy

 
Today I have a Christmas card to share using the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and the Delicate Ornament Thinlets plus some scraps left over from a kit.

On a personal note, the girls and I had an awesome weekend in Nashville.  I made it through the concert easy enough.  I had only slept 2 hours Friday night so I was really tired by the time we got to the concert so I put my ear plugs in and fell asleep.  The girls thought it was the funniest thing ever and even allowed people to take my picture while I was asleep.

 
We had really good seats, comfortable too although most of the people were standing the whole time.

 This was the view from our balcony at Opryland hotel.


You can see the waterway in this one, you can actually take a boat ride and it has some really large fish swimming around in it. 

We stayed in the Delta region but this photo was taken in the Cascades region.

another one in the Cascades.  If you have never stayed here, it is well worth the price and you won't be disappointed.  The flowers and the landscaping are amazing.  We are already planning another trip there at Christmas.  thanks for stopping by!

No comments: