Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach Pictures

I did get a chance to stamp today between laundry, grocery shopping, and taking my husband to a doctors appointment. I seemed to have lost my camera battery charger so I can't show you anything I did. One of the cards I made was a sympathy card. I had an eye doctor appointment at 8:30 this morning and was getting ready to go to it when his office called to say that he had passed away during the night so I made a card to send to his office staff. He was only 55 years old, only 2 years older than me so that has bothered me all day. This is a picture of me, my handsome husband, and handsome grandson.

These are my two sweet girls, Sadie and Shelby. They are growing up way too fast. In October they will be 6 and 11 and my Sadie goes to kindergarten in two weeks. It will be a very sad day at my house because she is our last one to go to school, I know I will cry that day and I know Toy will laugh at me for crying.
These are my 3 older children... Chad, Seth, and Heather. It seems like only yesterday I was sending them off to kindergarten.


No comments: