Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall is in the Air


Hi, hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I am, I started out Friday by having a blast at a workshop in Mt. Vernon. All I have to say about this group of ladies is that you girls sure know how to throw a party, I am still laughing at some of the jokes especially the ones Claire told. I am so glad I got to meet all of you and look forward to the next workshop! Then on Saturday I had a Holiday Mini preview at my home with another group of wonderful ladies. I appreciate all the orders and will be placing them on September 1.
On to the card, this card was inspired by one done by Dawn Easton, of course I had to make it my own and change it up a bit. I used some retired DP along with Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue card stock. The tree is from Branch Out and I used So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red inks. Don't forget the Holiday Mini will be available onSeptember 1 and I will be placing an order then. If you need something, let me know.

No comments: