Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friends 24/7


Murphy's law has been with me for the past several days. Most of the time when I miss a day posting, it is because I have not had time to stamp. Well for the past week, I haven't had much time but have managed to stamp something everyday but technical problems have kept me from posting, first I lost my camera battery charger and then Blogger had issues and nothing I did helped and then today it was working!
This is a card using the stamp set Friends 24/7 which I really like but don't use near enough. I used Rich Razzleberry for the base, the DP is Cottage Wall, and the Old Olive is embossed. The flowers were not in my original plan, I was going to use ribbon to go between the layers but attached them before adding the ribbon. So I added the flowers instead and I kinda like them.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great papers and colors! Blogger had us all on standby for a while I guess! Glad its working. Love your blog! Blessings to you!

Sande said...

I was beginning to think it was "me" with the blogger issues but heard that it was Blogger with the issues..I tried for hours to post something last night and finally gave up.

I love this card...very pretty coloring and the stamp is gorgeous.