Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm so sorry


This is a sympathy card I made for the office staff of my eye doctor who passed away a few weeks ago. The secretary there has called a few times to let me know they are trying to re-organize and get all his patients taken care of by the other doctor who works in the office and I can tell they are very shaken by his death so I thought a card and maybe some cookies would be a nice gesture. I used the Inspired by Nature stamp along with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Thanks for stopping by.
ps...I am caught up on all the orders for my Kit of the Month, I really got behind while on vacation so I worked on those all day yesterday and mailed them today. Thanks to all who ordered. Also, I have submitted the orders for Janet and Teresa and will let you know as soon as SU ships them so you can tract them for a delivery date...thanks girls, I appreciate your orders!

No comments: