Saturday, August 1, 2009

Merry Christmas


First off, let me apologize for the photo, a photographer I am not. I want to take some classes but don't see fitting it in any time soon. I do love how this card turned out and it is similar to one I saw somewhere but cannot find it again to give credit to whoever, if you have seen it let me know so I can edit this post. I think my favorite stamp set right now is the Cardinal Christmas, I know the Christmas cards I send this year will involve this set! I used the Finial Press embossing folder from SU on the background but when I glued it , I put the glue on the wrong side so it is debossed but I kinda liked it so I left it. The cardinal is stamped in Creamy Caramel onto Very Vanilla. The frame is in Chocolate Chip. The sentiment if from the set, Holiday Best which is a Level 1 hostess. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip 1 1/4 inch striped grosgrain. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: