Thursday, October 1, 2009

All Treats, No Tricks!


I am offering a "kit" for October, I didn't do one last month because I just didn't have time but since so many of you asked for one this month I put one together. For October I have 3 treat projects using the Fancy Favor box, the Box #2, and the Top Note with a cellophane treat bag. Here is what you will get: all the precut card stock and designer paper to make all three projects, the Sticky Tape will already be on the two that require it but other than that they will be unassembled, the cellophane bag for the Top Note treat, any punched elements already punched. You will not get any pre-stamped images but will get a piece of extra coordinating card stock to use for stamping. The designer paper may be different from what is shone in photograph but will be from the same package of the ones shown, you may request certain papers from these and I will try to accommodate. The papers used are Black and White Specialty on the Box # 2 and Cast a Spell on the other two. The cost for all three is only $3.50 if picked up or $4.50 if mailed.
Don't forget to leave a comment on the Blog Candy I am giving away on Saturday, just scroll down to find it.

No comments: