Saturday, November 21, 2009

Craft Fair



Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been to a craft fair the past two days and preparing for the past two weeks. They are a lot of work but today I had someone ask about signing up to be a demonstrator and booked two workshops, and took several orders so it was a good weekend. Here is a picture of my booth. the most popular item was this cute Santa made using the Top Note die, I cut two .....one in Real Red for the back side and one in Blush Blossom for the face. Next I cut one in Whisper White and embossed it, cut it down and used it for the beard, mustache and hair. Between the two Top Notes I sandwiched a cut down version of the Fancy Favor box. There are lots of similar versions floating around and I drew inspiration from all of them, mostly the one done by Gretchen Barron, and then came up with my own version.

No comments: