Monday, November 30, 2009

Delightful Decorations

Today's card is a case of a card done by Ann at Stamping Schack, she is a very talented stamper and whenever I can't find my MOJO I go to her blog and find something to get inspiration from. I have got so used to using Old Olive with Real Red for Christmas combos, so today I tried Real Red with Garden Green and really like that combo as well. I actually ordered the Garden Green by accident a few weeks ago and rather than send it back I thought I would give it a try. I layered the Garden Green on the sentiment but it is kind of hard to see, the way I did this was to cut the bottom tag in half and move the pieces out so that they line up and show on the edges with the second color. The ribbon on the topper is laced through holes punched with the slot punch.

No comments: