Sunday, November 1, 2009

Give Thanks

It is hard to believe November is here already! Time to focus on Thanksgiving, I have been making some favor boxes to put on my Thanksgiving table. We usually eat an early breakfast on Thanksgiving and the main meal isn't served until 2:00. The smells from the kitchen make everyone ready to eat earlier so I usually have a little treat in the favor boxes, something like a trail mix or pumpkin cookies or peanut butter fudge if I'm really on the ball. I made this one with the Fancy Favor die and added a handle and a tag. The tag is from the Level One Hostess set called Holiday Best.
Sadie celebrated her birthday on Friday night with a costume party. She dressed as Aurora, she had all the accessories to go with her costume but I didn't get a picture before she took her crown, shoes, and wand off. She wanted a party with a Halloween Festival theme with games and prizes, she wanted a cake walk, ring toss, bean bag throw, and dancing. It was loud with about 25 kids coming but she had the most fun she has ever had for a birthday party. Me, I am just glad it is over!

No comments: