Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Musical Explosion Box


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I went to a craft fair over the weekend and yesterday I just had to rest because sometimes I forget how old I really am and my body demands a little rest.
Today I have one of my favorites and one of the best sellers at the craft fair. There is a tutorial on Splitcoast for explosion boxes but I do mine just a little different. For this one I used Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' papers and card stock stickers. But wait there is a twist, lean in a little closer to the screen....do you hear music....
I added a music button to the center. I have a special someone in mind to give this to and that would be my daughter Shelby. She plays the flute in band and is in choir at school, so I will take pictures at her performance and then make this into a little scrapbook for her. I think she will really like this. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: