Monday, April 5, 2010

Vacation is Over

Good morning! I am back from vacation and rested but after I catch up from being so behind I will need another vacation. I had planned on keeping on top of things even though I was away but that didn't work out to well, I could not get any Internet service nor cell phone service where we were. The mountains were beautiful but they block the satellites that deliver these services especially if you aren't a subscriber to the area providers. I have placed all the orders that came in by email and have answered most of the other emails. I will ship out the purse order today, thanks Sarah hope you little girls enjoy them.

A couple things I want to point out, the Clearance Rack and the Two-Step into Spring Promotions going on right now. There are links to these on my Sidebar. If you would like to take advantage of these offers let me know. Hopefully I will be back later today with a project to show you, my husband is leaving this afternoon to go on a business trip so I have to get him ready and my own mountain of laundry awaits!

No comments: