Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CAS Christmas


Good morning! Today I have a CAS Christmas card that we made at my last SAS. I like all of SU's ribbon but the taffeta's are my favorite and I used the Real Red here. Just to let you know all the Ribbon and Paper Shares have now been shipped, I shipped the last ones yesterday so look for yours soon. A HUGE thank you to all who participated.

My posting may be a sporadic this month, not that I am not stamping everyday and I will eventually get around to showing it all to you...I am preparing for a BIG craft show coming up this month. Last year 45,000 people attended so I want to have plenty to offer. The one I am preparing for now is The Apple Festival which takes place in Murphysboro, Illinois every year so if you live close by come visit me there, mention that you visit my blog, and get a discount on what you buy from me! The dates are September 17, 18, and 19. My daughter is also marching in the parade with the Jr. High band at the festival. This is her first parade and we are so excited for her.

No comments: