Monday, September 20, 2010

Upcoming Classes



House class(the house from the Holiday Mini done with a Christmas theme) on September 25, only 3 spots left, price is $20.00 which includes the house and 2 trees from the Christmas tree die. RSVP by Sept. 22


Christmas SAS or All Occasion Class on Sept 29. Tell me which you want when you RSVP by Sept 26. Cost is 20.00 and you will make 10 cards.

Good afternoon! I don't have a project to share today but wanted to check in and give you some info. First off I have listed my Classes for the rest of September above but please RSVP fast because time is running out! Also, the Kit of the Month is available for Sept/Oct and is pictured on the side bar. You can purchase this kit and even choose the color you want . You will receive 2 milk cartons and a container to put them in as well as all the tag, punches, ribbon and clips shown in the picture. Everything will come to you un-assembled and all you have to do is assemble. You will not receive any stamped images but any Halloween stamps you have will work. You can even choose to make it for an occasion other than Halloween. The price is $2.50 if you pick it up and $3.50 for the first one and $2.50 for any additional if I need to mail it to you. Just shoot me an email about what you want.

I am spending today getting caught up on laundry and putting my stamp room back together, but will see you tomorrow with a cute project.

No comments: