Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Old Saint Nick


Good morning and a good morning it has been! The girls got off to school without too much drama this morning which is always good. This is spirit week at their schools since Friday night is Homecoming and today at Sadie's school was crazy hair day. Sadie has beautiful long blond hair and is so particular about her hair so she didn't want anything too crazy, she settled for a bun and some gold glitter hairspray. At Shelby's school it was hippie/tyedye day and with the peace sign craze going on this was easily done as well.

Ok, on to the card, I love all the images from the stamp set Jolly Old Saint Nick from the Holiday Mini but this Santa is my favorite.  I stamped him on Whisper White, colored him, added a strip of Candy Cane Christmas DSP, stamped the sentiment and was done.  A card in less than 10 minutes has to be a record for me.  I usually fuss with the layout longer than that, CAS is the way to go with my busy schedule!  Thanks for stopping by!   
Posted by Picasa

No comments: