Monday, September 27, 2010

A Visit from the Tooth Fairy


Good Monday Morning! hope your weekend was good, ours was busy but good. Saturday was soccer for Sadie and Shelby worked in a Muscular Dystrophy event which meant Toy went in one direction with Shelby and I in another with Sadie. Just as we were getting ready to go out the door to Sadie's soccer game, she pulled another front tooth. So of course I had to ink up the my new Tooth Fairy stamp. I made her a little box from the Matchbox die and put it under her pillow with her quarters from the Tooth Fairy. Now I would show it to you but after she carried it around all weekend(she even took it with her horse back riding yesterday), it is a little worse for the wear and she took it to school this morning. If you have young children or grandchildren, this stamp is a must have, it is only $7.95 and is located on the a la carte(pg. 18) page in the catalog. I decided to make this little treasure bag as well using Pretty in Pink card stock and Candy Cane Christmas DSP.

Here is a photo of her showing off her missing top teeth!


No comments: