Monday, September 13, 2010

Frightful Night


Good afternoon, hope you had a good weekend! I have been busy, busy making stuff for my upcoming craft fair. I don't usually do one this early so I usually don't make Halloween projects. But since I have two craft fairs before Halloween, I decided to make a few. Today's project is a little treat or gift bag made using the Fancy Favor die and adding a handle to it. I have seen lots of these ghosts peeking out from behind pumpkins all over the place, so don't who came up with the idea but I like it. The little ghosts are made by punching out an owl and cutting his feet off(ouch) and turning him upside down. The pumpkins were made using the 1 inch circle and the large oval and then sponging and layering. My box is actually Rich Razzleberry but doesn't show up that way in the photo. The DSP is from Night and Day(retired) and I thought it kinda looked like a starry night. I also have a tag on the side which you can't see in the photo that says "Goblin Greetings". Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy
This treat basket looks gorgeous!
The owl punch sure is versitile.

Michelle:-)

Lynn said...

Adorable...love this! I'm sure it will fly off the shelf at your craft fair!

Ana said...

I just love this, I couldn't see the ghost as being made from the owl punch so I had to go punch one out and sure enough it is a ghost! I am going to be making these for sure.