Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fabric Hair Bows


Good evening! I have worked all day getting ready for an upcoming event and got tons of things accomplished. I made a bunch of these cute hair bows and hopefully my girls won't take them all before the event, they really liked them. Very easy to make, just cut the fabric with the Circles # 2 die and fold and glue. The fabric is Candy Cane Christmas from the Holiday Mini(still available!) and the purple is a satin fabric I already had. The event I am working on is called The Pink Event which is a Cancer fundraiser. If you live close by, you should try to come. They will have several vendors, a catered lunch, a dynamic speaker, music, a fashion show, raffles, door prizes and much more. The cost is $20.00 which goes toward Cancer research. It will be on March 14, hope to see you there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sandy, these are adorable. I wish I had a little girl so I could make these for her. I don't think my boys would go for them.