Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Birthday


Good afternoon! I have been in a Spring mood all week and then this morning we woke to 40 degree weather:( So I tried to brighten up the day with a colorful birthday card for a friend who is turning 30 this week. Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I used some retired DSP(no clue what the name of it is) andWhisper White and Old Olive card stock. I cut the flower with the Daisy #2 die.

If you haven't RSVP'd for upcoming classes make sure you do that today as I am cutting the paper today! Technique class Friday and Saturday. Scrap book class April 1 and 2.

There are a lot of challenges going on for Spring cards so I entered this card here at Stamp With Fun blog, and at the Stamps R Us blog.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Love your card and I am sure your friend will too. I am your newest follower from SC. Hope you look at my blog www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com