Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Easter


Good evening, hope your Saturday has been good! I went to the state VBS workshop this morning and was so inspired that I had to get started right away working on VBS. I do crafts at our church but I also teach the Association craft class which is next month so I know as hectic as my life is I need to start preparing now. I do have a card to share as well, this is one that I made as a set for a special order. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on Crumb Cake for the base followed by a piece of Pretty in Pink card stock and a layer of Springtime Vintage DSP. The silhouette is stamped on Very Vanilla and framed with a Baja Breeze scalloped oval and Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon finishes it off. 

Don't forget SAB is ending soon.  Let me know soon if you need to place an order and take advantage of SAB FREEBIES!
 

No comments: