Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey Chickie


Good afternoon! I have been absent for a couple days, I think I have Spring fever! The sun has been shining and the temperature at 70 degrees so I have been outside enjoying it. Today Dalton and I took a walk and saw hundreds of birds and flowers popping up everywhere. When we came back in I was gathering up a few things to photograph and he noticed the chick on this little basket and said "bird". I explained this was a chick and he repeated "chickie"! Now this probably doesn't sound like a big deal but since we have been worried about his language development being a bit slow it was a huge deal for me. So of course I had to share my little basket with the "bird chickie" on it today. It is made with the Two Tags die and the bird punch, I just cut the bird down a bit to resemble a chick. The eggs are from the stamp set Easter Blossoms but were too big stamped as they are so I cut them to fit better by punching them out with the small oval, cutting the bottom off, and rounding it a little. Hope your day is filled with sunshine!
 

No comments: