Thursday, August 18, 2011

After the Rain



Good evening!  I can't believe how much I have accomplished the past two days, I am not sure if it is because the girls are back in school or if I am motivated to get my To Do list wiped out.  Today I have a Christmas card using the embedded embossing technique.  For this one I used the Pennant Punch and punched out DSP and arranged the pennants to form a star and then embossed with the Square Lattice folder.  The deer is from the Christmas Post stamp set.  The DSP is a Holiday Mini  sneak peak called Holly Berry Bouquet.

We had a very loud thunder storm earlier today and lost our electricity for a couple hours and Dalton got a little frightened.  So after the storm I took him outside to play in puddles, he loved it.  I wish this photo had sound to it because he was laughing and having the best time running all over the parking lot.  I am totally in love with this little man!

No comments: