Saturday, August 13, 2011

Field Flowers

Good afternoon!  Today I have a card using the stamp set Field Flowers.  This set is featured on the front of the Idea Book and Catalog and I loved it the minute I saw it.  The DSP is Spice Cake which will be in the Holiday Mini and coordinates with Soft Suede, More mustard, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz, River Rock, and Very Vanilla.  I love the DSP so you will probably see me using it a lot.  This card is much prettier IRL, I cut the flowers out and popped them up and the centers are cut out and popped up as well. 


If you had planned to attend the Big Shot Class today but couldn't make it, you can still get in on the "lay-a-way" plan.  You will have to pay $25.00/month for the next 4 months or you can come by within the next week and the projects from today will be available.  Just let me know by Monday.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: