Thursday, August 11, 2011

I've Got a New Toy

Good afternoon!  Today I have a cute little dress favor box that I made with my new toy....I got the Big Shot Pro!!!!  It is awesome, you can use dies that are 12 inches wide.  I don't have but one die that big  so far but I also love the fact that I can load up to 4 Originals Dies, or 2 Bigz XL dies or 3 Bigz L dies, or 4 embossing folders and cut them all at the same time.  This saves me tons of time when I am prepping for a class and it will also be helpful when I hold Big Shot classes to have as an extra for the attendees to use. 

This dress box is very easy to put together, requires no adhesive.  I tied mine together with  Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon but you could also use a piece of Velcro. I think it would be perfect for a wedding or for a little girls birthday party favor.  I used pretty in Pink card stock and embossed it using the Finial Press embossing folder.

Don't forget about the special for this month, order 3 packs of DSP and get 1 for free.  Also a reminder that the Summer Mini ends August 31 so if there is something you want from it you better grab it soon.  thanks for stopping by!

No comments: