Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Pea



Good afternoon!  I have a new great-niece and as usual I am running low on baby cards so I had to whip one up before I sent a little package her way.  I used some pieces I left over from another project laying on my desk and since I had to get it to the post office before they closed decided to use them.  I used Very Vanilla and Whisper White together which is something I never do but I like the contrast it gave.  So since I had two neutrals together I decided to try two pinks and put Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink together to finish out the card.  Something different...but I kinda like it.

This is the inside of the card.  Thanks for stopping by.


ps....don't forget the Buy 3 get 1 Free offer ends soon as well as the last day to order from the Summer Mini will be August 31.

No comments: