Sunday, November 27, 2011

Morning Cup

Good Sunday afternoon!  I don't usually post on Sunday but I had someone request photos of a project we will do at an upcoming class that will be about small gifts, favors, and treats.  This is the perfect class to make teacher and co-workers a little something that will mean a lot because you made it.  I do still have space left if you haven't already RSVP'd for this one.  Today's project smells soooo good...it is a candle holder with coffee beans in the bottom.  I used a Mason jar and put the votive holder on top in place of the lid, made a belly band, tied some ribbon on the top and added the coffee beans.  I am not a coffee drinker but the smell on my desk right now is so enticing I may have to try it again.    I used the stamp set Morning Cup for the image.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: