Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sweet Friend


Good afternoon!  I have to tell you what an exciting weekend I had at a local craft fair this past weekend.  I met sooo many new people who were excited about card making and scrap booking, thanks to everyone who came by my booth and either bought or signed up for classes.  My card today is one we made at the SU Regional event in Louisville, Ky recently using the stamp set You Are Loved from the Holiday Mini.  At first glance I thought of this set as just a Valentine set but it is much more.  I will use it for Valentines but it also great for just pretty girly friend cards as well.  We used one of my favorite color combos, More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy

Sorry it has been such a long time since I have dropped by.

I hope you and your family are well.

Your card is really pretty. Sometimes I struggle with how to use these smaller sets but this is just perfect.

Michelle :o)