Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"One Horse Open Sleigh"...

Good afternoon!  Hope all your plans are going along nicely for Thanksgiving, I am starting my meal preparations tomorrow.  We are expecting at least 12 for dinner.  It will be hard this year as one seat will be empty, my husband lost a dear friend a few month's ago who always came to all our  holiday meals since he had no family.  I am sure we will remember all the good times and all the funny stories we always shared with him but he will be missed.

Today I have the cutest little sleigh to show you.  I have seen some around made using the Top Note die but mine is made using the Sizzix die which I am sure is the inspiration for the others.  My dear friend Brenda got the die and of course she shared it so I could make a few for myself.  I made a box to sandwich between two die cuts and it holds 4 chocolate nuggets perfectly.  This would be so fun to give to teachers or co-workers for their desk or to use as a table decoration.

A huge THANK YOU to all who have ordered during the Extravaganza!!!  Don't forget to email me your choice of glimmer brads so I can get those ordered and sent to you.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: