Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blushing Bride Thank You

Good afternoon!  I thought I would take a break and try to get something posted, I have been super busy the past two days. I almost have the the class packets ready to mail out for my All Occasions Class.  A huge thank you to all who ordered it as well as to the ones who are doing it locally.  I still have room for a few more at tonight's class as well as the Saturday class. 

One of my New Year's resolutions was to take time to say "thank you" to my customers more often.  Today's project is this month's "thank you".  I have had 16 people order this month so far so I made these little bags up containing 2 yards of Blushing Bride ribbon to stick in their bags.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty!! This color and Baja are my two current favorites. This is such a beautiful project and gift idea.