Monday, January 16, 2012

Thoughts of You


(inside of card)
Good Monday afternoon!  The girls are out of school for MLK day so I took most of the day off too.  Shelby went ice skating and Sadie and I are just hanging out but I do have a project to show you.  I have a friend who is not "crafty" at all but loves to get things handmade so I send her things occasionally.  She loves to have something she can put on her desk and enjoy for a while so I made this Valentine easel card for her.  I used several of the framelet dies from the Hearts Collection as well as the Fashionable Hearts embosslit die.  The image is from the Take It to Heart and Loving Thoughts stamp sets.   This card is bigger than standard size but will fit in a 5x5 envelope for mailing.

I have had several inquiries about my Ocassions Class so I want to give you a few more details.  I am offering this class by mail.  For those who have indicated they want to use Paypal, I will send you a Paypal invoice five days before the actual class and will mail your packets as soon as I receive your payment.  For those paying by check you need to send payment a week before the actual class(dates to be sent to you by email).  The cost of the class will be $14.00 locally or $16.00 mailed and will consits of 2 each of 3 different cards.  The first class will be adult birthday and over the next five months we will make Thank You, Get Well, Bereavement, Children's Birthday/Baby, and Congratulations/Wedding cards. If you purchase all 6 classes you will receive a Card Keeper Box valued at $8.95.  You will get instructions and photos of the cards with your kit.  I know I have probably left something out, so if you have questions send me an email at dls8383@gmail.com.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: