Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love you


Good afternoon!  Is it too early to start posting Valentines?  I have been making a few because I got to preorder from the Occasions Mini and wanted to try out my new stamps.  I love the new Embossing Folders, they are strips rather than a full card front which makes it easy to emboss on just part of the card front.  I also used the Edgelet Die to cut the scalloped edge on the bottom.  The heart was cut with the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit die and the sentiment is from the stamp set P.S. I Love You.  This was a very quick and easy card to put together.   


Sadie was organizing her room this morning and I took a few photos of her with her new American Girl doll that she got for Christmas.  I usually get her one for her birthday and one for Christmas but she has all the Historical dolls  so she only gets the Girl of the Year now.  This years doll is named Kanani and is from Hawaii.  This one is her favorite for right now but I bet her Bitty Twins will be back off the shelf soon.





No comments: