Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine Rosette

Good afternoon!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I have had a play day today and hopefully another one for tomorrow.  A fellow demonstrator, my friend Bobbie came by today and we worked on "all things cupcake".  The school she works at is having a program and the theme centers around cupcakes so we tried to get creative using cupcakes.  I really enjoyed our time together, thanks Bobbie.  Today I have a HUGE rosette to show you, it is 8 inches is diameter.  I used the Designer Rosette die from the Occasions Mini which makes it a fast and easy project.  It only took me 15 minutes from start to finish and I love how it turned out.  The die will actually cut up to 10 inches but since I had to cut 3 sections from one sheet of 12x12, I made mine 8 inches.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: