Friday, January 13, 2012

Card Keeper


Good morning!  Before I tell you about my project for today, I have to tell you why I lost sleep last night.  I starting reading a book, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, and could not put it down.  I did fall asleep once about 2:00 and then woke back up at 3:30 and started reading again.  If you haven't read this book, you should...it is a Christian love story like no other I have read.  On to my project for today, I am offering a monthly All Occasion class over the next six months and everyone who attends all six will get to make this box(you can decorate to suit your taste)  for FREE at the last class.  We will make cards for six different occasions and you should have full box by the end. If it looks familiar, it is similar to a note book from the Sale a bration catalog.  I used SAB DSP, ribbon, and brads as well as Pear Pizazz gathered ribbon, chip board, and a butterfly die to make it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: