Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Old Kentucky Home


Good afternoon!  I had to show you a photo of where I have been, this was taken in  the mountains of Kentucky where I grew up. I have been a lot of places but this is still the top of the list as far as the most beautiful.   I only get back there once a year but I love it there and I am already homesick again.

For my card today, I used several new items, the panel with Happy birthday on it was die cut using one of the four  Apothecary Accents Framelits .  I also added piercing using a template from the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack and 2 of the little Dahlias in Gumball Green.  The DSP is from the International Bazaar collection.  The decorative edge on the green panel was done with the Finishing Touches Edgelit die. Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the paper piercing around the happy birthday banner! You got the new paper piercing templates!

Angie H. said...

I can see why you love it so much Sandy!