Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sister



Good evening!  As if I could get any busier, today has been a whirlwind.  Dermatology appointment for Shelby at 7:30 this morning, waited 40 minutes for prescription to be filled, shopped for all the replacement items such as laundry detergents, shampoos, soap, lotion, and even lip balm that she is allergic to, came home and did laundry and packed for our trip tomorrow, started dinner, took Shelby back for an Orthodontist appointment at 4:00, came home and finished dinner, made phone calls to friends to help me with picking up packages that come while we are gone and feed our cat and someone to feed the horses and someone to fill in for me at church on Sunday, took Dalton to visit with his dad for a little while, did more laundry, and finally sat down to do this post.  Anyway....I do have a card to show you...I love this color combo, Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit along with DSP from Comfort Cafe.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: