Friday, June 22, 2012

Wish Big



Good afternoon!  This week has flown by, I can't believe it is Friday already.  I made this card as part of my last Occasions class for this year.  Next month we will start working on Christmas cards.  This month we did children's cards so I had to pull this cute set out.  It is called Turtle & Co and is retired as is the DSP but my stamping ladies are ok with using retired sets.  Since it is the last class in the series, everyone who has attended all six classes will also get to make this card box.



Since we are starting a new series of 6 classes with Christmas cards, there will be another free  project for all who  attend all six classes.  I think we may just have to make the ornament pictured on the front of the Holiday Mini.  I can't show it here just yet but it is gorgeous!  Thanks for stopping by!










No comments: