Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Princess Collage





Good evening!  Wow, I didn't realize how busy I would be once the kids were out of school for Summer.  I am on the go nonstop with them and haven't even had time to take photos of the few projects I have done.  I did an outside craft show this past weekend and so I have a couple photos from that.  I made several collages for babies and children and these were very popular.  In fact, I will have to make some more boy ones since they are all gone.  The top photo would be fun for a little girl who loves princesses, I used some chip board stickers(non SU) for this. The card stock colors are Pretty in Pink and Gumball Green and the background DSP is Elegant Eggplant from a Patterned Pack.  There is a lot of glare from the glass but I added a little crown(retired) from SU in the bottom right corner.Thanks for stopping by.

Update on Jamie....he is home!  He still has to have O2 but is doing so much better.  I am leaving Thursday to go see him.  Thanks to all who prayed for him.

No comments: