Monday, October 22, 2012

Blue Ribbon


Good monday morning!  Today I have a birthday card to share.  I used the stamp set, Blue Ribbon, another one of those sets I bought as soon as it was available but just now getting to use it.  I also used the World Spectacular DSP which is featured on page 31 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  I love the color combinations in this collection of papers and  I will have a few more projects to share with you soon.



We finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend and it was very enjoyable. We are having such beautiful Fall weather here in southern Illinois and the leaves are pretty. I do get homesick for my mountain home during Fall so getting outdoors makes it a little easier. I have a couple photos of the kiddos(well, at least two of the kiddos, the teenager isn't in to Pumpkin Patches or photos these days) to share as well. 







 
 
 
 

No comments: