Friday, October 12, 2012

Ornament or Gift Tag?




Good Friday morning!  It has been a super busy week and I am glad it is Friday.  Of course, there are so many things on my list for the weekend I will probably look forward to Monday.  There is one event scheduled for this weekend which is something I think every mom looks forward to and that is the baptism of one of their children.  My Sadie came to know Jesus as her Lord and Savior a few weeks ago and will be baptized on Sunday, it brings tears to my eyes just typing this so I know there will be tears Sunday, for joy of course.

Okay, enough about me and mine...on to my project.  I saw these ornaments on Kay Kalthoff''s Stamping to Share blog and had to make some.  They are made with the Designer Rosette Die which really cuts down on the amount of time it takes to make them since it not only cuts but scores the paper.  I punched out a circle for the back and stamped to and from on them so they could be used for a gift tag but I like them just as an ornament too. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: