Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes


Good morning!  It is hard to imagine that it is still morning, I have been up for so long.  I did three loads of laundry, fixed breakfast,  got the girls up and got them ready for school, took Sadie to school and Shelby to orthodontist, dropped Shelby off at her school, then Shelby's school called so I had to come back to school to sign her in since I forgot to call to say she would be late, as I was walking into Shelby's school Sadie's school called to say she had a headache, went home to get Tylenol and take it to Sadie at school.  It is only 10:00 and I feel like I need a nap but I guess I will have to settle for lots of caffeine.

I know, you came to see a project.... this is one of the cards we did last week in Punch class.  I saw a version of the hat on Pinterest but I guess I didn't pin it because I couldn't find it to link back to it.  It is made with the cuff from the stocking punch and the oval punch.    

No comments: