Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Mittens

 
 
Good morning!  I have been making a lot of  Christmas cards this week in preparation for my biggest craft show of the year. I haven't used the Mitten builder punch very much so I pulled it out for this card.  The DSP is from the Festival of Prints Paper Stack available in the Holiday Mini and the card stock colors are Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler.



I also have a photo of my Sadie to share.  Sadie loves being outside riding her bike and when I went to check on her yesterday, I found her playing under a huge Pine tree in the yard.  She had gathered a big pile of pine needles which she said she was going to use to make bird nests and put them in the tree.  I didn't have the heart to tell her the birds wouldn't use her nests but preferred to build their own.








No comments: