Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Christmas Blessings


Good morning!  I am totally refreshed after my FULL day yesterday(it didn't stop after I posted yesterday, but I won't bore you with the details), it is amazing what a few hours of sleep will do.  Today's card was made with some leftovers from a card class I had recently.  It is so CAS that I may just use this design for the cards I make to send this year.  The stamps used were Bells and Boughs and More Merry Messages and the card stock colors are Real Red, Gumball Green, and Very Vanilla.  Thanks for stopping by!

ps....I am taking orders for Christmas cards, in fact I had two yesterday so if I usually make yours and you want them again this year, please let me know ASAP as I  am limiting the # of orders I take on this year.  I like to have them made by the first week of December.  Prices will be the same as last year, if you want a price list you can email me.

No comments: