Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dance!


Good afternoon!  Whew, I didn't think life could get busier but it has.  I didn't schedule any classes for the last two weeks of May thinking that would give me time to get a few things finished up and the girls through the end of the school year.  It has been a whirlwind the past two days and the next three are even busier.  Sadie has dress rehearsal tonight and  Dance Recital Wednesday night and Shelby has Graduation Thursday night.  In the meantime,  they have hair appointments and manicure appointments.  Enough of my complaining...here is the card I made for Sadie to give to her dance teacher.


Oh, and I did 150 of these for a wedding reception.  They were picked up earlier than I planned so I took a quick  (not so good) photo.  These were for a repeat customer so that always makes me feel good because I always worry that someone won't be satisfied.  I did an anniversary party for the bride's parents last year.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: