Friday, May 24, 2013

Owl Birthday


Good morning!  I am doing a  birthday party for a girl who loves owls and this is what I have come up with so far.  The DSP is retired but I had a bunch of it and she loved it so we went with it.  The card stock colors are Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight.  I still have to make a banner and photo booth, I will show it to you when I get it made.


Here is a closeup of the straws.  Paper straws are very popular right now, I wish SU sold them.


And a closeup of the card.

I also have some photos of my Shelby from graduation last night. 

Her "beauty pageant" pose!


Her "serious"pose.  She is trying really hard not to smile.

 
 And my favorite.  I love this girl so much and am so proud of her. They grow up too fast, it seems like only yesterday she was squeezing my hand as hard as she could as we walked through the doors of the kindergarten classroom for the first time. 



No comments: