Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Gabe


Good morning!  Today I have a graduation invitation(actually 45 of them!) to share.  My friend asked if I would make them  and add a photo to the front.  I made a couple samples but wasn't happy with any of them so I tried it in MDS!!!!  I was very pleased with how they turned out and so was Gabe's mom.  I tried glossy paper first but it wasn't good because it took a long time to dry and even smeared a bit so I used matte and it was perfect.

On a personal note....I am a basket case today and will be until midnight tomorrow....my Shelby is on a train heading to Chicago for an eighth grade trip and  this is the first time she has been this far away from me.  I think she is feeling it a little too, she has called twice and texted three times and has only been gone 4 hours! 

No comments: